Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Connections

Hello everyone I'm gonna be telling you what Making Connections means.

Making connection means Something you're connected with for example like if you read or watch something you feel like something is similar to you or that might of happened to you.

Making connections also means that you're connecting with someone like you're friends or online friends or you're just getting to know them.

What I thought about making connections was connecting with other people and making new friends, well yes that's what it means.

Examples:

1. Text to self: This part makes me think about when I lost My necklace that my Nan gave me.

2. Text to world:The bay in this story is running for school president, He is promising to organise lots of fun ativities for students at lunchtime. This reminds me of how pelitieans try to Indduence people to  vote for them.

3.Text to text: This character reminds me of harry potter. They are both heys whe were erphans and get brought up by an aunt and whele we were mean to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about