Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Streets art

This term we been working our street art also we've been making our own street art to show or realized what the drawing is about yourself. Well my drawing is about My Memories, When I eat orange when I was younger and also My memories that I really really wan't Oranges and My mom said tomorrow She well but me Oranges .Well this is my picture about orange and also Wrote a Quotes about it Well here's my picture Orange that has Quotes.
Well This is my drawing I hope you like it Though.

7 comments:

  1. Good job Jolly-Rose I really like how you explain that you really like oranges, next time you should explain why you pick that quote and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your street art I really like and hope next time that it is finished being coloured in because I see on the lips or whatever it is that it isn't finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jolly Rose I really like your blog post and your picture. I really like that you said"you can make anything in your dream to make it come true." That's a really inspiring quote and I like it, but I think you could've added more colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job jolly-rose i like how you added an inspiring moment I like how you drew oranges I know how you like them or love them I think you can work on more colouring.

    Thanks, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jolly-rose, I really like how you added an inspiring moment and how your background for this piece of work is memories. Next time add more colour and something to make it pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job on the art it looks very funny and it is well made and very orange

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about